Specially formulated to protect your horse and you from harmful and annoying insects, Bug Soother Equestrian is an all-natural essential-oil-only, anti-inflammatory skin and bite balm, as well as a highly-effective insect repellent.
Non-greasy and absorbed readily into the skin, it has a pleasant light smell and known skin nutrients vitamin E and castor oil.
Safe to spray over cuts and near eyes, Bug Soother makes the idea; protection for horse and rider.
Ingredients are castor oil, vitamin E, lemongrass, vanilla, soya lecithin, citrus oils and purified water.
- Midges and Gnats: A two coat application! Rub a first spray well in on all exposed areas prior to contact. Then top up as needed. These insects are very good at finding what has not been protected.
- Mosquitoes. A spray and rub over exposed areas. Great for legs and ankles when eating out.
- Summer flies: The type that follow you when cycling or jogging: a light spray on your hair and head in general works wonderfully.
- Wasps and bees: A direct spray onto them works like mace! A wasp will literally fly away in a straight line. Also it does not kill them.
- Mosquito bites and Nettle stings. Bug Soother is a most wonderful balm. Spray over the bite or sting as soon as you are aware of it. Repeat when sensation returns.
1, 2, 3, 4